For Sale $899,000 Reduced from $999,000 - Business, House
The sale of Villa Loma del Socorro Luxury Boutique Bed and Breakfast offers an incredible turn key business opportunity. This multiple award winning B&B is one of the highest ranked hotels in Nicaragua on earning a handsome income, even during low season!
The cool and breezy 6 acre hilltop estate is located on the edge of lush jungle at the end of a paved road just twelve minutes south of San Juan del Sur. Nestled among graceful mature laurel, guanacaste and palm trees, the extensively landscaped, sunset-facing property overlooks the verdant green San Juan valley, the spectacular beaches of Playas Hermosa and Escamequita and over a hundred miles of the famous Nicaraguan “Emerald Coastline” and boasts one of the most spectacular panoramic views from anywhere around San Juan del Sur.
Approximately 6000 ft² of luxury indoor and outdoor living is yours to enjoy. The property can accommodate eight people comfortably, in four private suites surrounding a hidden tropical lagoon pool with terraces and bougainvillea-draped shade pergolas providing secluded areas for intimate conversation, reading, sunbathing, or quiet reflection. A queen sofa/futon in the Bali Bedroom Rancho can accommodate an additional two people.
An additional 3 suites are as follows:
1. The Gardenia Suite: A 500 ft² secondary guest suite is across the terrace from the studio and surrounded by private gardens. It comes with a four post canopy bed with mosquito net, a large closet and en-suite double bathroom. The private terrace has a comfortable chair and a matrimonial hammock positioned to enjoy the gardens and expansive Pacific Ocean views.
2. The Poolside Grotto: Located with a view of the hidden tropical lagoon pool and completely immersed in tropical vegetation the poolside suite contains a queen bed with “temple” mosquito net, a comfy chair and a small office space. The full bathroom is located immediately outside and is shared with the Bali Bedroom. The Suite has a private hidden garden with hammock for seclusion and intimacy.
3. The Bali Bedroom: Upstairs in this two-storey typical Nicaraguan outdoor structure called a “Rancho” is a queen bed with temple mosquito net, closet and sitting area for two. The double hammock offers a spot for quiet reading or snoozing and provides the best views in the entire property. Downstairs is a private sitting area in the centre of the garden with 4 rocking chairs.
4. The Laurels Bali style suite is the newest addition and caters to the increasing demand for outdoor living and sleeping under the stars. The room is outfitted with two four post canopy draped queen beds, two sofas facing the sunset view and a large cabin style bathroom with outdoor garden shower.
5. The 1500 ft2 executive suite is the largest and most luxurious accommodation. It offers a full kitchen, large bathroom with laundry and an expansive open living sleeping area situated at the center of the compound. The 500ft2 outdoor space of this suite is also used as the popular fine dining restaurant “the firefly bar & bistro”.
The entire property is a place like no other in San Juan del Sur. From almost everywhere you can enjoy looking out over a 100 miles of the Nicaraguan Emerald Coastline. The waves crashing on the beach, just 12 minutes away, beckon swimmers, snorkelers and surfers alike. In the gardens, you can take in the hummingbirds, Oropendulas, howler and white faced monkeys, toucans, swifts, and migratory birds. A myriad of other tropical flowers and plants, wildlife including pygmy owls, sloth, mountain cats, and other wonders are steps away through kilometers of wildlife trails into the deeper jungle. There is also a covered parking area and additional parking for 10 cars. But don’t take it from us! Check out for yourself what the guests of Villa Loma del Socorro on google or any of the booking engines.
If you’ve ever dreamed of running a boutique bed and breakfast, don’t miss out on this fabulous turn key opportunity! Contact Us today for more information!