Secluded Oceanfront Lot for Sale at Playa Remanso

  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Remanso Secluded Oceanfront Lot
  • Rendering of plan
  • Rendering of Plan
  • Rendering of Plan
  • Floor Plans of Rendering
  • Floor plans of rendering
  • Plot Map
  • Plot Map
  • Lot Dimensions

For Sale $99,400 - Land
744.17 square meters
 
 Add to Favorites
Print All Quick PDF

Beautiful secluded oceanfront lot for sale at Playa Remanso, located 20 minutes south of San Juan del Sur. This 700 m² lot is ready to build, with road frontage and access to city water and electrical hookups. Featuring a gentle slope towards the ocean, there is potential to build up the a 3 level house. A natural pathway also leads down to the ocean.  Also included in this are floor plans and a rendering of what the owners “were” going to build but never did.  This can give you a good idea of what you can do with this fantastic lot!

The home owners association guidelines for the area state that only 70% of the property can be used for construction of a dwelling. The remaining 30% must be kept as a green area. These rules are in place to allow for better coexistence between neighbours, keeping individual properties feeling secluded and private.

Contact us today to find out more about lot #6 a secluded ocean front lot, the perfect place to build your dream Nicaraguan getaway, where you will enjoy unlimited sunsets and relax to the sound of the ocean waves!

Sub Properties

Agent Jean Carlos Sandino


Know More

Contact

Loading...

Similar Properties