Property ID : 9388
For Rent, For Sale $254,000 Reduced to a Bargain Price! - Business, House, Land, Rental
HUGE house or horse ranch or commercial property!
This Southwestern Style Ranch can comes with 20 manzanas or 34 acres of completely fenced in property for $254,000. The owner will consider self-financing for qualified individuals.
Enjoy the shade trees, perfect for several hammocks, right beside the pool area on this large property. Live outside of town away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to make it convenient. This huge house with 3,328 sq. feet has multiple uses for commercial, residential, or mixed use.
- 200′ of road frontage
- Brand new roof!
- New pool with a rock waterfall feature and built in table with seating
- 2 living rooms
- Huge 3 car + garage or workshop with 220 service
- New on demand gas hot water
- New pump for well
- Reflective glass on the windows so people can’t see in and security bars on all windows
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 baths – 2 shower head Jacuzzi bath in the master bedroom
- Laundry room
- Freezer/storage room
- Large walk in closet in master bedroom
- Patio with landscaping
- Amazing luxurious whirlpool tub with two shower heads in the master bathroom
- Barn with 2 extra large horse stalls with built in water troughs and multiple locking rooms for feed and tack
Enjoy all this space for yourself or start a bed & breakfast, dude ranch, or small farm for fruits and vegetables.
The back half of the house has a flat concrete roof which can be turned into a 2nd floor patio or build an additional floor and more bedrooms. This house also has locking interior doors making it possible to rent out one of the bedrooms or turn part of it into a commercial space and live in the rest. The usage possibilities are endless considering the commercial value of the road frontage.
This is located only 10 minutes from all the amenities and Beach of San Juan Del Sur and 20 minutes from the city of Rivas. Current owner has an arrangement with several delivery trucks to stop at her house on their way into San Juan del Sur.